This 2 hour workshop full of practical advices will provide all you need to create a compelling Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter.
How to make the best job offers to find you first?
Boost your LinkedIn profile!
Do you struggle what skills to add to your professional profile?
Learn how to work with personal SWOT analyses and get the best out of your potential.
The workshop is led by experienced recruiter, career coach and trainer – Alena Halotă.
- How to make a great first impression
- What should not be missing in CV
- What to avoid
- How to make your CV look nice and professional
- CV tailored to the job position
- How to make a good impression
- What should you include in Cover letter
- What to avoid in Cover letters
- How write it as professional and still with natural impression
- CV versus LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn so the recruiters find us
- How to ask for recommendation and how to write one
Personal SWOT analyses
Why will we include this tool? SWOT analyses is used by many companies when building their strategies – it helps them to uncover weak and strong spots and says what they should do and what to avoid. We will use SWOT to find out about your strengths and weaknesses and focus on how you can add them into your professional profile.