INTERVIEW WITH LISA mBIT and MBRAINING in Leadership
mBIT – Multiple Brain Integration Techniques
Learn to use all three of your brains and intuitive intelligences to make wiser and more effective decisions. Gain a reputation for making wiser decisions, even when there isn’t a lot of data to base them on. Save your organisation from making expensive, short-sighted or poor decisions.
“Today’s strategic environment is marked by volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA)”
We now live in times of massively accelerating change in social, business and economic spaces, making the decision landscape far more complex and volatile!
Are you keeping pace with this accelerating rate of change? Is volatility and uncertainty undermining your decision making? Would you like to learn new powerful techniques? And come away with practical tools underpinned by the latest research findings?
“Good Leaders are Good Decision Makers” – and recent Neuroscience of Leadership research shows that you don’t make decisions from just the head – you need to know how to tap into your intuitive awareness at the heart and gut levels, especially in uncertain times.
Learn how to:
- Bring wisdom to leadership decisions
- Lead complex emergent change
- Gain clarity, confidence and trust in your decision making
- Bypass your mind biases – your blind spots
- Tap into the intuitive intelligence in the people around you
- Align your head, heart and gut wisdom
Who is this training for?
- Senior Leaders
- … anyone who is charged with the challenge and responsibility of making sound strategic and business decisions that affect the viability and profitability of the enterprise
- … anyone who works with people and who wants to connect with and align their innate intuitive intelligence and tap into their inner wisdom to make wiser decisions
mBIT Leadership Decision Making is informed by the action research, evidence based field of mBIT Coaching. Standing for multiple Brain Integration Techniques, also known as mBraining, it is a field that uses neuroscience findings about your multiple brains (head, heart and gut brains) and what they have to offer for increasing intuitive abilities and for immediately generating wiser decision-making in your daily life. Providing you with numerous, practical and easy to learn methods, this methodology provides immediate opportunities to communicate with and tap into the innate intelligence of your multiple brains to reorganise how you are making decisions in the complex and volatile decision environments we all live within.
Business today cannot afford to be mired in old-world thinking and outmoded decision strategies!
For further information contact us: email@example.com