Program Duration: 8 weeks
I. Session: 6 September 2020 09:30- 17:30
II. Session: 13 September 2020 09:30 – 17:30
III. Session: 20 September 2020 09:30-17:30
IV. Session 27 September 2020 09:30-17:30
V. Session: 4 October 2020 09:30-17:30
VI. Session: 11 October 2020 09:30-17:30
VII. Session: 18 October 2020 09:30-17:30
VIII. Session: 25 October 2020 09:30-17:30
FULLY ACCREDITED BY THE ASSOCIATION FOR COACHING
ONLY 8 PARTICIPANTS PER COURSE MAXIMUM!
This high quality professional coach training includes:
- 8-Days ‘Live-Online’ Training with Steve Payne
- Interactive Study Guides
- Live demonstrations
- Breakout rooms for exercises
- 12-months Membership of the Association for Coaching
- Course Recommended Reading books sent to you
- Dedicated online Members Area full of coaching resources
- A Coach Starter Toolkit: Coaching Log Book, Templates, Study Guides, Video examples, Competency framework, code of ethics and good practice
- Personal mentorship throughout the program
Professional Coaching Skills Certification Program
Accredited Certificate in Coach Training
ACCREDITED BY THE ASSOCIATION FOR COACHING (AC)
Plus… an Accredited NLP Diploma Certificate
STEVE IS A CERTIFIED NLP MASTER TRAINER AND A GLOBAL ASSOCIATION FOR NLP (ANLP) ACCREDITED TRAINER
This accredited coach training program, The Professional Coaching Skill Training course, covers the 4-key areas necessary to become a successful professional coach in the modern era. The course includes an accredited coaching certification and NLP Diploma certification.
The program will help you to:
- Develop outstanding coaching skills
- Add the most effective coaching tools to your coaching toolkit,
- Add essential business systems, processes and automations, including lead generation and passive income workflows, and
- Develop your own unique branded solutions/products.
The course is divided into 8-modules, with each module lasting a full-day.
Each module is a 1-day Zoom ‘Live Online’ classroom training with breakout rooms, exercises, tasks and reflections to follow-up on, including coaching practice. Maximum 8-students per entry. You must complete all the modules to gain your certification (see dates above).
Our Coach Training Philosophy
The ‘4-S.T.E.P.’ Premier Coach Program
Skills;The NLP A.L.I.G.N.E.D. C.O.A.C.H. Model covers all the essential coaching competencies a great coach needs. The tools and techniques of NLP enrich standard coach training with deeper knowledge, greater perspectives and more effective models. Participants will receive an NLP Diploma certification in addition to their ACCT coach certification.
Tools;The M.M.S.A. (Motivation, Mindset, Strategy & Action) Model incorporates some of the essential and most powerful coaching tools available.
This practical and intensive course provides participants with tools designed to help them to become effective coaches.
Coaching has fast become an essential tool in personal and business development. Whether you wish to embark on a career as a professional life coach or you wish to develop your coaching skills in order to be able to use them in a business environment, this course will provide you the knowledge and tools to develop your skills.
We believe integrating some of the NLP tools into structured coach training can be the “difference that makes the difference” between good coaches and great coaches. This course carries AC accreditation.
The course covers competencies, such as:
- Ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Establishing Rapport
- Listening skills
- Powerful questioning
- Working with limiting beliefs
- Developing awareness
- Designing actions
- Planning and goal setting
- Managing progress and accountability
On this course, you will learn:
- International coaching standards, practices, and ethics
- Coach specific tools and skills, including many complimentary NLP techniques
- How to establish the coach-client contract
- The coach-client ‘fit’
- Setting achievable goals and outcomes
- Coaching tips and traps
- How to create measurable action plans
- Performance coaching
- The stages of the coaching relationship
- How to deliver effective feedback
- How to conclude the coach-client relationship
Who is this course for?
Professional coaching is carried out by qualified professionals who work with individuals to improve their performance, productivity, help them achieve their full potential and ultimate goals.
This course is for individuals who wish to work as coaches as well as managers and business leaders who would like to improve their leadership skills and whose work involves assisting others to improve their performance.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, participants will be awarded a certificate as a coach, certified in Professional Coaching Skills and an Association for Coaching (AC) Accredited Certificate in Coach Training (ACCT).
This course is accredited by the Association for Coaching (AC) as an Accredited Certificate in Coach Training (ACCT)
The Association for Coaching states the following for courses they recognize: “People signing up to a coach training programme recognized by the AC can be reassured that the programme will have met a set of quality criteria that ensures they are providing quality coach training. At the same time the course recognition mark represents a trust mark for buyers of coach training as they know that the AC has validated the coach programme offered.”