Course | Get Back to Work
This course is meant for women who have been on a long leave of absence from work and are coming back to the work place. The goal of the training is to help them catch up with the work of business, be back on track with current developments, awaken the business person in them and remind them what the work environment is.
We prepared this fast track training will help them to leverage their individual fast move forward in business life.
Who Is This Course For?
This program is for women who are ready to kick start their career journey again after the maternity leave. This program will help them to have a easy transition and help them to remember their business skills while allowing them to set clear personal development goals.
What This Course Will Cover?
- Career Development vs Personal Development
- Defining personal mission and vision
- Strengths and values work
- Goal setting and taking action
- Advanced communication skills
- Shifting problems to solutions
- Developing Growth Mindset
- Making right decisions
- Setting boundaries
- Productivity Hacks
- Work life balance
Comprehensive ‘Live-Online’ Training
This program is delivered live online that will help you to secure one the most important assets of mothers – time. The live- online course will enable you to join the course from your home.
At the beginning of the program and at the end of the program you will have 2 sessions of get back to work coaching with a professional trained PTA coach.
On This Course, You Will Learn
- How to direct your career growth and personal growth at work place
- How to identify your strengths and values
- How to define your mission and vision
- How to boost your confidence and courage for success
- How to define boundaries
- How to find your inner motivation
- How to define your goals
- How to set action plans for your career growth
- How to practice advance level communication at work place
- Tools for work life balance
- How to make right decisions
- How to develop growth mindset
- How to create options vs managing problems
2 WEEKS ( Twice a week ex: Monday – Wednesdays or Tuesday – Thursdays) Each session 2hrs.