by Ebru Sznapkova
What makes a champion different than an average player? Are they luckier than others? Are they smarter, more skilled? Do they have super powers? Well, we all do have a super power that needs to be discovered if you have not yet, until today. However, they do feel, think and act differently to achieve outstanding performance in any field. You can learn champion thoughts and feelings, if you would like to achieve outstanding performance in any field. Every performance starts in mind. Champions have a different mindset than an average player. They have different set of practices, thoughts, belief systems. There are no neutral thoughts. Every thought has an emotional impact on our performance; either empowering or a limiting your performance. Every thought directs us to act and champions use empowering thoughts for outstanding performance. They believe in what they do, why they do. They find a bigger meaning in what they do, something much bigger than them. The meaning they link to the achievement, drives the consistency.
“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
– Muhammad Ali
- Champions know very well how to choose the state they operate in.
- They know how their emotional state generates the excellence in themselves.
- They are enthusiastic about what they do, they feel alive and energized with their practice.
- They have a clear purpose; they have a clear WHY and a direction in life.
“To be a champion you must act like one, act like a champion”.
– Lou Ferrigno
- They find the courage and strength to move forward in the face of adversity or risk.
- They have sharp focus on their goal.
“Be very strong… be very methodical in your life if you want to be a champion.”
– Alberto Juantorena
- They know their actions create their destiny.
- They practice, practice, practice.
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.”
– Billie Jean King
Would you like to discover the level of your champion thoughts?
You can answer the following questions to find out your mindset and emotional state that impacts your current performance;
- What is your goal?
- Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- How important it is for you to achieve this goal?
- How good are you in what you are doing?
- How often do you practice, learn, develop yourself in that field?
- Do you believe in yourself and your skills?
- What is an outstanding performance mean to you in that field?
- Are you committed to an outstanding performance?
- Is your day schedule aligned with your goal?
- Do you believe in yourself and your skills that you will perform the best you can?
- When are you at your best?
- Do you practice enough?
Would you like to practice Champion Thoughts ?
Would you like to play for champions league in any field of your life ?